Arabie COOKIES POLICY
Last amended: November 5, 2020
Those small files comprising bits of text are installed on your computer or mobile device each time you open the respective Service. They enable our server to provide you with the information that is customized with your needs when you use some service for the next time. Usually your browser tells our systems if any cookies files were installed in your computer and as a result, we may analyze the information the cookies files give us.
Kinds of cookies and purposes Arabie uses them
Arabie uses the cookies for the following purposes when entering the Service:
- to enhance your user experience: it enables Arabie to keep you sign in if you wish, so there is no need for you to reenter the sign in information each time you come to Arabie Services;
- to enable us to see your actions and preferences on the Services, analyze this information and provide you more relevant information on the Services you are currently using or may use;
- to enable the behavioral advertising: if you searched something or someone on our Services some time ago, the cookies remembered that and would remind you on your related needs later.
More specifically, here are the categories of cookies and description of their nature and purposes:
Categories of Use Description
If you’re signed in to Arabie, cookies help us to customize and enhance your experience on our Services.
Preferences, features and services
Cookies can tell us which language you prefer and what your communications preferences are.
Performance, Analytics and Research
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly, since the Services will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings.
If you use Arabie without changing your browser settings, we’ll assume that you’re happy to receive all cookies within our Services.
Find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/